Avocado salad with sweet chilli dressing
Makes: 4 portions
- 2 avocado’s
- 4 tbspn sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tspn lime juice
- 1 tspn ground cumin
- 1 tspn ground coriander
- 50 gr tortilla crisps
- 50 gr lambs lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 coriander leaves
- Place 4 sheets of plastic foil on the work surface.
- Peel the avocado’s, cut in half, remove the stone and place half an avocado on each piece of foil.
- Cover the avocado’s with a second piece of foil and place a ring around it. Press down on the avocado’s until they have the shape of the ring. Keep in the fridge, covered in the plastic, until needed.
- For the dressing, mix the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, ground cumin and ground coriander and season to taste.
- To dress the plate, remove the foil and sit a circle of avocado in the centre of the plate. Spoon some of the dressing on top.
- Half the cherry tomatoes. Dress the plate with the tortilla crisps, cherry tomatoes, lams lettuce and fresh coriander.
Stuff to know
Only dress the salad just before serving or the avocado will turn brown and the crisps will get soggy.